|Job Ref:||204680497||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum Bonus, Pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Recruiter. This is a contract role until June 2017 based in Reading
Be one who empowers billions......We have a great opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join our high-performing team of talent acquisition professionals based in our Thames Valley Park offices. The role is supporting the delivery of the talent attraction strategy for the Services business in the UK.
The focus of this role is to consult with the business on their talent strategy - ensuring a partnership led approach to talent, recruitment & resourcing, within our Services. Key to success will be the senior stakeholder management of the Services General Manager and his leadership team, coaching, advising and partnering with our HR team to deliver an outstanding service.
You will ensure the quality of hires is continuously improved, raising the capability and potential of those recruited to meet both business objectives and our talent agenda. As well as hiring great people you will lead key resourcing improvement projects which contribute to the on-going development of the UK Talent Acquisition strategy and of the overall recruitment experience.
What this involves
* Develop a deep understanding about the unique people requirements in the assigned business and fully understand the competitive landscape. You will be a primary advisor to the business on availability of skills, sourcing and attraction methods and assessment processes.
* Experience of hiring technical consulting, service delivery or engineering / architect roles in the technology sector is essential. Experience of hiring for cloud solution sales roles highly preferable.
* You will be responsible for end to end recruitment for UK Services and must be passionate about finding and landing the top talent in the market.
* Manage and obsess about exceptional candidate experience from initial contact to offer ensuring exceptional communication at each stage. You must build fast, strong & sustainable relationships with candidates built on honesty and trust.
* Support, drive and deliver against the UK Talent Acquisition diversity plan.
* Use a range of sourcing methods including LinkedIn to source external candidates yourself and also engage with the Talent Source team on existing Talent Pipelines.
* Create and present offer recommendations to hiring managers, extend offers, and manage offer negotiations to all internal and external candidates
* Represent the company on social media and also in-person at recruiting events such as job fairs and other community events
* Work to develop the employer brand through advertising, promotion, and community involvement with any recruitment focused local events
* Ensures the key metrics are met including: time to hire, cost and quality of hire metrics
* Understand and follow local employment law in relation to discrimination, contracts and visa/ work permits etc.
What we're looking for in candidates
This role will suit someone with previous experience delivering key resources into complex business areas. You will need excellent communication, stakeholder management, relationship building and learning skills. We are looking for enthusiasm and energy/drive and ability to prioritise effectively. You will have a strong operational focus, combined with commercial and business acumen, be great at managing expectations and your time effectively - this will be a busy role.
You need to be comfortable building relationships and credibility with senior stakeholders within short timescales and then leverage those relationships to influence outcomes. You can't be afraid of pushing back when required. The complexity of these roles will be high and you need to be able to manage ambiguity well. Ultimately though, you to be a people person, passionate about identifying, attracting and recruiting talent and be up for the challenge.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant. In addition, subject to qualification criteria, you will have the potential opportunity to earn bonus.
Salary: up to £60,000 per annum