Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||204679842||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||23/09/2016 03:29|
Business Analyst - Leeds|
About the Role
We are seeking two Business Analysts in Leeds to join our team for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. Potential to go permanent but we cannot make any guarantees.
The primary responsibility is to understand, map and track actions for change impacts arising from the migration of work from multiple sites into three strategic sites. A traditional BA skillset is required to be successful in this role as well as excellent stakeholder management.
You will be liaising with stakeholders across different business units. So seeking excellent time management skills, oral and written communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. Also seekig good process standardisaton and workflow experience.
About Capita| PCSE - Primary Care Support England
Primary Care Support England (PCSE) provides support services to GP Practices, Pharmacies, Dentists and Opticians. Our priority is to continue delivering the services you receive today, but we will also introduce new arrangements to help us create national, consistent services for all our users
Primary Care Support England provides administrative and support services for primary care on behalf of NHS England and is part of Capita plc.
What you will do:
* Support the embedding of the new processes into the business through effective mapping of end to end 'To Be' business processes. Elicit information from process experts. Map and document the "To Be" business processes into process documents using MS Visio & Power Point.
* Track and report on completion of identified change actions
* Compile, where requested, identified processes into effective training and associated documentation to complement existing material for users using an agreed standard.
Your experience will include:
* Competence and experience in mapping complex operational and functional business processes.
* Strong Business Change experience
* Ability to translate processes into usable guides.
* Experience in implementing process check lists across multiple sites
* Proficiency in Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
* Experience working in top service business
* Excellent Business Analysis skills: documenting processes, gap analysis, facilitating workshops etc.
* Background B2B , helpful
* Comfortable liaising with various stakeholders
* Good gravitas
* Creative and innovative approaches to solving complex problems
* Excellent written skills
* Strong verbal and inter-personal skills
* Team player
* Polished, professional approach
* Dynamic and enthusiastic
* Experience of image and workflow systems
* Integration of KPIs & quality framework into business process/ structures
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you holidays, company pension scheme, medical and life cover, bonus and company car/car allowance as well as access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us