|Job Ref:||204679832||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leith||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £36000/annum DOE + Additional benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Working for a Government organisation this is a great opportunity to be involved in an extremely important industry for Scotland.|
They are currently recruiting for a C#.NET Developer to join a growing team as they strive to improve all aspects of software design, development, integration and deployment of IT systems.
• Develop, support and enhance the core business applications in-line with customer requirements with specific responsibility for the SharePoint environments.
• Adhere to Development Life Cycle and Change Management procedures to ensure best practices are maintained.
• Support internal business teams in their daily activities and to work with external partners to achieve successful delivery of business objectives.
• Provide guidance and support to all SharePoint users allowing them to develop their knowledge of SharePoint tools and functionality.
• Identify potential issues and problems quickly and accurately; resolving in a timely, structured and logical way.
• Write & execute test plans and ensure system documentation is up to date.
• Candidates with strong .NET development skills will be considered.
• Any experience of SharePoint 2007, 2010 and/or 2013, SQL, XML, HTML, CSS, SharePoint Designer and InfoPath would be advantageous, although is not essential.
On offer for this position is a salary of £30-36K depending on experience with additional benefits