Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||204679800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Post Date:||23/09/2016 03:29|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Capita Identity Solutions (CIS) team part of Capita Group as a Business Development Manager, focused on New Business and some Account Management across verticals within the UK. |
The successful candidate will be responsible for the new business sales of CIS solutions and providing consultancy to help businesses combat financial crime, prevent fraudsters and meet current compliance regulations.
Applications preferred from candidates who can demonstrate proven success of driving sales solutions in the field of digital payments, fraud management or AML compliance or have a CRA background.
Knowledge of AML & KYC requirements and compliance.
Experience working within regulated markets (Finance/ Legal/ Gaming)
* 3-5 years exceeding sales targets
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work well independently and under pressure
* Excellent organizational skills, results oriented and good attention to detail
* Team player with strong work ethic
Skills & Attributes
* A good understanding of UK regulations and legislation
* Ability to demonstrate experience of sales and client relationships
* Excellent Networking Skills at Events and Exhibitions
* Experience of preparing large tenders and responding to RFIs/ RFPs
* Self-starter required who can work home based
* Ability to build relationships at multiple levels within a client, peer group and virtual team.
* Commercially and risk aware
* Agile with change and to build strong account plans
* Excellent organisation skills and the ability to operate and manage customers at all levels
* Ability to generate credibility and respect at very senior levels
* A team player
Extensive Travelling across the UK will be required and meetings within our Clients offices in Swindon
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next:
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us