|Job Ref:||204679625||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||£150 - £180/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Our client are a leading provider of end to end GIS solutions for the management and exploitation of information in the defence and security domain.|
Working in an existing team you would be providing ICT technical skills predominately using Microsoft technologies operating beyond the Intermediate user level.
• Extensive knowledge of Windows products: Windows Server OS (2008 R2), Desktop (Win 7)
• Microsoft Systems Administrator certification
• An understanding of system networking, firewall, routers, switches
• Able to problem solve Hardware/Software issues within complex ICT environments
• Experience of security implementation on IT infrastructures
• Understanding of Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
• Understanding and experience of wider ICT Technologies.
• Knowledge of SQL, AV products and services
• Hyper-V and VMware background, building, configuring and maintaining systems
• Understanding or experience in delivering secure IT solutions.
• Experience of implementing and maintaining Server/Client based application solutions.
• Experience working in the Defence and Security domains
• Experience of the use of GIS within ICT systems
" Support of systems staff in executing, testing and rolling-out of customer solutions.
" Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
" Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
" Contribute to and maintain system standards.
This role is an ideal opportunity for an experienced and proactive individual who is seeking an environment in which she/he can directly contribute to the successful environment and culture of the company. The following personal attributes are considered essential:
" A strong team player with the ability to share information, offer support and provide guidance to both colleagues and customers.
" Ability to deliver/manage disparate workloads or lead small to medium engagements.
" Able to prioritise effectively and work to demanding timelines.
" Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft Technologies.
" One to three years¡¦ system administration experience.
Other Relevant Factors
" British Citizen capable of holding MoD Security clearance.
" Resident in the UK for the last ten years.
" Three to Six Months Contract, rate by negotiation.
Please email your up to date CV details and call Judy to discuss your application in more detail