|Job Ref:||204679526||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chertsey||Address:||Post Code:||KT16||Salary:||£26000 - £30000/annum Bonus,Pension, Private Medical Insur||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
My client provides a diverse range of IT support services to its affiliates throughout EMEA and now recruiting for an IT Support Assistant (Bilingual - Korean and English) to join them.|
The company's core competencies have expanded to include: ERP & SAP Support, IT Infrastructure Support, Web Hosting and Datacentre/ Systems Management.
With numerous offices in the UK and globally, they are ideally placed to provide a fast, effective and efficient service throughout the EMEA region.
* Review the specification for servers and software
* Manage the quotations for all data centre equipment and software
* Manage the maintenance contract for all assets in data centre
* Manage the asset information
* Manage & Improve ITSM process
* Support ITO contract information with customers
Skills and Attributes
* Bilingual in Korean & English.
* Must hold a full driving license and have own car for possible Emergency call outs.
* Ability to liaise with internal and external customers at all levels.
* Self-starter, able to work using own initiative.
* Good team player.
* MS Office expert, especially Excel
* Understand data centre circumstance (Server, Software, Facility, ITO Service)
* Flexible to work in a multi-cultural environment.
* Quick to respond.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skill are required.
* Well presented, professional and dedicated.
* Frequent availability for out of hours work