|Job Ref:||204679479||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chippenham||Address:||Post Code:||SN15||Salary:||£22000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
IT Application Support - Chippenham - £25,000 - £30,000|
As a key member of our Support team, you will be responsible for providing first and second line application support to our external customers. You will be responsible for responding to, investigating and resolving customer inquiries regarding Capita's range of Advantage Digital software applications. You will need to use your business knowledge coupled with robust problem solving and customer service skills to ensure a continued high quality support service for our customers.
Our Advantage Digital software comprises mobile applications, smartphone apps, web portals, electronic forms packages as well as workflow solutions. Our customers benefit from a tailored service, helping them to streamline their processes and making sure that we help them deliver a high performance citizen-centric service.
As this is our bespoke product we will fully train you on all aspects of the application. To ensure success in the role you will need to have a confident and professional manner, experience in a technical IT Application support role. You will also need to have an enquiring mind, enjoy taking control of complex issues to creatively problem solve and be confident to approach and work with our development and supporting teams to bring issues to resolution.
About Capita | Secure Software and Technology
Capita Software and Technology is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are a leading supplier of technology enabled solutions and services to public sector organisations.
Through careful listening and detailed exploration, we build a deep understanding of what our clients and their customers need. Our depth of experience in advising, shaping, implementation and operation combined with our clients' knowledge allows us to create innovative and transformational solutions that drive down costs and provide better customer experiences.
And we don't just design the solutions; we also deliver them for our clients, committing to a defined cost, proven business models and high quality standards. We're able to do this by drawing on our rich and varied capabilities and our extensive service infrastructure.
* To act as a single point of contact for our customers for cases raised via our web portal, telephone and email.
* To take ownership of and manage cases from initial contact through active investigation and onto resolution via our CRM System.
* To actively engage with customers during each key stage of case investigation
* To actively engage with colleagues in all associated business areas to assist with case progression and resolution.
* To test reported issues in local environments and raise change requests where necessary.
* To manage cases within service level agreements.
* To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
* To ensure that both the customer base and the business are made aware of any 'key' problems
* Experience of working within a service delivery/software supplier environment
* Application support experience
* Excellent communication and customer relationship skills particularly being able to convey complex issues both verbally and in writing
* Experience of Capita's Advantage Digital software
* Experience with hosted/SaaS/web based applications
* Technical skills including an understanding of SQL and relational databases hosted in multiple environments.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give a company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us