|Job Ref:||204679308||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chertsey||Address:||Post Code:||KT16||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum Bonus,Pension, Private Medical Insur||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Would you like to be the first point of contact for all incoming Enterprise Mobile Management service queries. Do you have experience logging support calls in Service Desk system(s) and the ability to resolve the issues?|
If you have worked within a helpdesk/customer service role within an IT/Mobile phone company then this could be your opportunity to join an industry leader.
My client is looking for someone dynamic, motivated that can work within a fast paced environment.
Working in a team providing front-line Customer Service Support, receiving requests from IT Contacts at European subsidiaries and from end users at UK subsidiaries.
* Record all incoming problems and queries related to Shared Applications including Mobile Management Service, Knox Portal(email) and other local Systems.
* Provide 1st line support to subsidiaries employees in Enterprise Mobile Management solution
* Provide 1st line support to subsidiaries employees in Enterprise Mobile Biz. Applications, such as Knox Portal and Knox Messenger
* Communicating with End-users and IT Contacts in UK, across Europe and in HQ.
* Liaising with technical teams regarding related technical issue for the speedy resolution of calls.
* Attempt to resolve customer issues using Knowledge, Experience, and Known Error Database.
* Assign unsolved problems and queries to relevant 2nd/3rd
* Monitor and manage calls by chasing the specialist teams and customers where required to ensure resolution within agreed SLAs and KPIs.
* Communication of request logging procedures to subsidiaries.
* Produce Service Desk weekly/monthly statistics and reports.
* Perform administration tasks for Knox Portal
* Other members of the Service Desk team, Knox Portal(email) team customers,subsidiary IT and system contacts and end users
* ITIL Foundation, or similar IT related qualification will be an advantage
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
* Good skill in Mobile Application Management, particularly in Enterprise Business Support Applications
* Good experience in Enterprise Mobile Administration Job. Install/Uninstall/Reset/etc.
* Candidates with experience in the major Telecom (Smart Phone) Customer Support industry will be of great interest
* Good experience of MS Office needed. Candidates with experience in the IT industry will be of great interest
* Good documentation skill based on MS Office, for regular reporting
* Customer approachable attitude and a customer focused (proactive rather than reactive) person, who will always try and improve the relationship with the customer. Identifying problems before they occur
* Person will be expected to work to the needs of the customers (Not mind working late if any urgent action is needed)
* Must be prepared to work a shift pattern that covers the hours 06:30AM to 19:00AM
* Good verbal and written communication skills - not afraid to 'chase up' colleagues regarding progression of requests
* Well-presented and professional
* Must be accurate and precise in recording information
* Be able to prioritise their work
* Co-operative, supportive and flexible
* Team player, Good inter-personal skills
* Confident and articulate, Must be willing to learn and applied it to work quickly
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
* Bilingual in Korean and English
* Previous experience in customer service / helpdesk experience in IT industry
* Some experience in the Mobile (SMART phone) customer service industry, preferably of a technical nature in mobile applications