Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||204679303||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£550 - £650/day||Post Date:||23/09/2016 03:29|
Business Architect |
Agile, GDS, Digital Architecture - 2 year project - Government
If you are a skilled and experienced Business Architect looking for your next opportunity then this could be the role for you.
A long term project requires Business Architects to join them as part of a comprehensive digital business transformation programme of work. You'll be working with the HMCTS government department in London on high profile and exciting projects. You'll be working across teams and environments, supporting the Business Product Owner, Programme Manager, Development teams and other architecture teams.
Ideally the Business Architect will have previously worked with central government and public sector clients and have good working knowledge of the GDS [Government Digital Service] environment.
Key Skills and Experience for Business Architect:
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment, preferably within the GDS [Government Digital Service] model on business transformation projects
- Capable of defining the business processes, transition states and capabilities required to define and deliver the new target operating model.
- Demonstrable knowledge of testing and quality assurance, and process automation
- Experience of TOM definitions within legal/ judiciary environments would be beneficial
- Any knowledge of continuous delivery and iterative architectural development are beneficial
Ideal start date will be late October, but flexible start dates will be available until January 2017
If you are a Business Architect please get in touch for more information.
Business Architect - Digital - Government - Business Transformation - GDS - Agile
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas