Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||204679074||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£15/hour||Post Date:||23/09/2016 03:29|
IT Support, 2nd Line, 3rd Line, IT Engineer|
£15/hr - 3 month temp to perm
Our well established market leading IT client is seeking a IT Support Analyst (2nd / 3rd line), to provide technical support services.
This is an organisation that really cares about their employees and ensuring they enjoy their time at work whilst developing their own skills and progressing. This position will give the successful candidate exposure to a wide variety of technologies providing a great development opportunity. If you are a hardworking 2nd / 3rd line Support Engineer with excellent customer service skills then this is the role for you!
What you will be doing:
* 2nd and 3rd line technical support including Virtualisation, Windows Server, Networking and Backups.
* Building effective relationships with colleagues to ensure effective IT service delivery.
* Actively participating in projects and specific technology areas.
* Adhering to ITIL standards and working to meet SLA's.
* Experience providing Windows Server Support - 2003 / 2008 / 2012, Active Directory, Exchange, Microsoft Office.
* Rollout experience
* Exposure to firewalls and backup technologies.
* Application packaging
* IT / Microsoft Qualifications (MCSE, MCITP, CCNA)