Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||204678895||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Royston||Address:||Post Code:||S71||Post Date:||23/09/2016 03:29|
Software License Manager |
Johnson Matthey is a FTSE 100 speciality chemicals company. Founded almost 200 years ago they are a leader in sustainable technologies. Over 90% of their sales come from products that have sustainability benefits and improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Position: License Manager
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Benefits: Bonus, company pension
It is an exciting time to join Johnson Matthey: they have embarked upon a ground-breaking programme of work to ensure that their IT capabilities are not only able to support and integrate updated technologies, but can also offer insight into future IT tools that could provide them with a competitive edge and improved operating efficiencies.
They have an opportunity for a Licence Manager, whose role it will be to define, implement and manage the global processes for license management for Johnson Matthey Group IT. This role is accountable for the overall software licensing position, ensuring full compliance with best practice and ensuring cost exposure is managed within stakeholder expectations.
- Define and implement global processes and operating mechanisms to ensure effective License compliance
- Ensure that the CMDB is accurately updated and fully maintains their IT license deployed position. This will include conducting periodic physical inventories and audits of license management activities, and reconciling the JM license position to ensure compliance with stakeholder expectations
- Support and mentor colleagues in IT, helping them to ensure that their license position is up to date, accurate and fully supports the company`s IT strategic intentions
- Engaging and assisting stakeholders in understanding and controlling IT software licensing costs, avoiding risk exposure issues related to licensing by leveraging industry best practices
- Ensure that all 3rd party license audits are successfully completed with no unexpected cost exposure
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- You will have experience of defining and implementing processes for organisational control and management of software asset license management across a global organisation
- You will have experience of coaching and supporting IT leaders in the importance and processes required for effective compliance to external stakeholder expectations
- You will be a strong communicator - both written and verbal - with strong organisation and multi-tasking skills
You may have experience of the following: License Manager, Software Asset Management, Licensing Specialist, Compliance, ITIL, SAM, Licensing Consultant, License Management, Software Licensing, Licence Manager, Software Licensing, License Management, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications