Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||204678874||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West End||Address:||Post Code:||NP26||Salary:||£130000 - £150000/annum 20% BONUS AND BENEFITS||Post Date:||23/09/2016 03:29|
GLOBAL HEAD OF SOFTWARE DELIVERY AND PRODUCT - AGILE ENTHUSIAST|
I am on the hunt for a digital GLOBAL HEAD OF SOFTWARE DELIVERY AND PRODUCT with a software background and agile for an absolutely SUPERB organisation in the digital and big data world. The company in question has a very clever revenue model that can bring revenue in from 5 revenue streams. It is in essence a very clever spin on a marketing business, ingenious in fact, hence the large growth.
To give this some context they are a global business that own over 50 different business's from start up to companies as big as 1000 people. They are an investor grow through acquisition. The GLOBAL HEAD OF SOFTWARE DELIVERY AND PRODUCT role in question is to start as a GLOBAL HEAD OF SOFTWARE DELIVERY AND PRODUCT of one of their new larger business's and then take on more responsibility should a good job be done. It is very rare to find a role that can grow bigger so quickly!
The main challenges in this role are software engineering focused and they are bringing IT to London and work along side rest if the business. There will be some limited travel internationally, predominantly to the US.
The role in question interacts in-between the business's and centralised IT so having a really good understanding of product management is also important. It is not only a commercially focused role but also in charge of delivery for over 100 business's.
The company employ an agile methodology and would also expect the GLOBAL HEAD OF SOFTWARE DELIVERY AND PRODUCT to have a good grasp in this area too having an interest in Scrum, continuous integration and Test Driven Development.
The plans for the company are to invest the new funding in expansion around the UK and internationally. In order to do this they will be build out and restructure the IT Team, re-platforming their white label product moving into responsive design and Mobile.
They will expect you to be comfortable defining and owning a key pillar of the business.
The right applicant will think in first principles; make career decisions based on passion and
company mission and have experience building something special from a standing start.
Knowledge and Experience:
* 5+ years' experience as a Vice President/Head of/CTO level in an IT operation
* Knowledge, understanding and demonstrable experience in digital/ecommerce.
Excellent understanding of product management principles
* Experience of working in the Online/digital/ecommerce/finance
* Ability to work in a fast paced high energy environment
* Experience in strategic planning and execution
* Considerable knowledge of business theory, business processes, management, budgeting, and business office operations
* Good understanding of computer systems characteristics, features, and integration capabilities
* Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through to day-to-day management
* Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems
* Proven experience in IT planning, organisation, and development
* In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT
* Strong understanding of human resource management principles, Practices, and procedures
This is truly amazing and if you don't speak to me about this role I am sure it would be a mistake!!
My email is.
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. First Point IT are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law