Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||204677915||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£NEG Competitive||Post Date:||23/09/2016 03:29|
Business Process / Improvement Project Manager- Leeds |
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Continuous Improvement Project Manager to join our team in Leeds to actively lead small teams in problem solving and continuous improvement projects to improve quality, reduce costs, improve cycle time and deliver other process efficiencies.
Seeking applicants with good process standardisation and workflow expereince with Prince 2 certification. In addition, a hand on project manager who is going to be activly involved with th team in delivering and supporting team members
About Capita| PCSE - Primary Care Support England
Primary Care Support England (PCSE) provides support services to GP Practices, Pharmacies, Dentists and Opticians. Our priority is to continue delivering the services you receive today, but we will also introduce new arrangements to help us create national, consistent services for all our users . Primary Care Support England provides administrative and support services for primary care on behalf of NHS England and is part of Capita plc.
What you will do:
* Deliver uplift of customer satisfaction results in client areas
* Analyse diverse data to provide recommendations to inform operations
* Communicate models and relationships to first line managers and 'head office' equivalents
* Identify and quantify the gap between the customer experience and current processes
* Implement best practices and embed them into the quality management system
* Process mapping (supporting business analysts)
* Reviewing processes
* Project management and tracking improvements
Your experience will include:
* Proven Project Management
* Prince 2 or equivalent certified
* Experience of CI/lean methodologies
* Experience of process mapping
* Working knowledge of statistical analysis and techniques
* Strong client facing skills and experience
* Competence and experience in mapping complex operational and functional business processes.
* Strong Business Change experience
* Proficiency in Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
* Experience working in top service business
* Ideally also have good Business Analysis skills: documenting processes, gap analysis, facilitating workshops etc.
* Background B2B would be helpful
* Comfortable liaising with various stakeholders
* Good gravitas
* Creative and innovative approaches to solving complex problems
* Excellent written skills
* Strong verbal and inter-personal skills
* Team player
* Polished, professional approach
* Dynamic and enthusiastic
* Experience of image and workflow systems
* Integration of KPIs & quality framework into business process/ structure
* Six Sigma Green Belt (or equivalent) qualified (not necessarily in the 'service' industry) would be preferred
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you holidays, company pension scheme, medical and life cover, bonus and company car/car allowance as well as access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us