|Job Ref:||204677912||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
C++ Software/ C++ Quantitative Developer|
My client are a London-based quantitative hedge fund manager with a small team of ambitious partners who are seeking a C++ Software/ C++ Quantitative Developer.
As a C++ Software/ C++ Quantitative Developer you will have the chance to be involved in the following:
* Create trading algorithms
* Research & share with scientific precision any aspect of the algorithm
* Maintain feed & line handlers
* Get an understanding of all aspects of the trading systems
For this position my client will need a C++ Software/ C++ Quantitative Developer who has a background in the following:
* C++ development including working with STL, Boost,
* Experience in network-level programming,
* Python development & scripting
* Strong educational background such as degree, advanced degree or Ph.D. in a quantitative field
As a C++ Software/ C++ Quantitative Developer you are not required to be from a financial background but this would be beneficial.
As a C++ Software/ C++ Quantitative Developer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £60K per annum + Equity).
My client are looking to line up interviews from Monday 26th September.
If this sounds like it could be a role of interest to you please send your CV to or call (Apply online only)