|Job Ref:||204677841||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hertford||Address:||Post Code:||SG14||Salary:||£500/hour following 18 weeks at £7.50||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
We are an international business providing the very best solutions and services within the hospitality, leisure, conference venue and corporate markets. With offices in the UK, Ireland, USA and South Africa we serve an international customer base in a diverse range of industries.|
We are XL Graduate Placement Ltd and we specialise in graduate recruitment for businesses across the United Kingdom. We seek graduate jobs that are a mixture of short term or business improvement projects which are most likely to lead to permanent graduate positions.
The Graduate Role:
You will start on an 18 week probationary period paid at £7.50. On successful completion of your probation, there is a permanent graduate position available with a starting salary circa £20,000.
This is a Graduate Software Tester role based in Hertford, East Hertfordshire. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake the following tasks:
* Work with in-house QA team on testing all releases of our software
* Help the team to define processes for logging issues and change requests
* Work independently and methodically, producing results at a high standard
* Liaise with the development team on the progress of issues reported to ensure that fixes are tested fully before being released to clients.
* Define create and execute test cases
* Create and review test specifications and schedules with the team
* Assist with maintaining existing tools
* Assist with training of other team members in testing practices and techniques where required
* Take ownership of problems to ensure all issues are resolved to the client's and company's satisfaction
* Help identify and execute regression test cases from existing test cases and formulating these into regression test packs
Graduate Skills requirement:
The successful candidate will be degree qualified IT/ Computer Science/ Maths or related and have the following skills;
* An understanding of the principles of software testing
* Friendly outgoing person able to work easily within a professional team
* A desire to learn and progress, developing an in-depth knowledge of IT solutions within the hospitality industry
* Quick to learn, methodical and careful.
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
* Attention to detail.
* Good command of spoken/written English
Please note that this graduate recruitment exercise is to identify a Graduate IT Software Tester for a position based in Hertford, East Hertfordshire - all applicants will be expected to travel to this location for an interview and then each day of work.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this excellent graduate opportunity, then please apply online:
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact XL Graduate Placement for further details.
XL Graduate Placement is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
XL Graduate Placement is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)