|Job Ref:||204677671||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
A leading global insurance and risk law specialists that is currently seeking a Lead SQL Developer to spear head the Financial Systems Development Team. The firm has now broken through the £100m barrier and has the strength and breadth to work with more customers across more lines of business and in more locations.|
The Lead SQL Developer will support and enhance a world leading financial system utilising SQL, T-SQL, with exposure to VB, C#, Iron Python, XML, HTML.
This is a key position within the Financial Development Team, one which will give the chosen candidate an opportunity to progress into more of a managerial focus ( in time ).
* Provide technical support for the financial system including installations, upgrades, customisation's & performance troubleshooting.
* Key point of contact for the internal infrastructure team on system related maintenance and issues.
* Gatekeeper to the financial system's database.
* Technical lead on upgrades/DR/new software roll-outs.
* Team Lead the Developers
* Implement strict change/version control of release of changes to the financial system & related in-house build modules e.g. Ebilling software.
* Daily/monthly/ad-hoc investigative procedures to verify the integrity/correct operation of the systems.
* Maintenance of the firm's technical Infrastructure document relating to the financial system.
* Management of the maintenance and developing of the financial system, expert & bespoke custom applications within the environment.
* Completion of new applications/customisation release notes.
Key Skill Set;
* SQL Database Administrative and Analysis
* SQL with exposure to VB, C#, Iron Python, XML, HTML
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills
* Business Process Analysis
* Financial System Background ( Desireable )
* Private Health Care
* Strong Holiday Package
* Income Protection
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK