|Job Ref:||204677656||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Waddesdon||Address:||Post Code:||HP18||Salary:||£20000 - £30000/annum £20,000 - £30,000 per annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Analyst to join a company based in Waddesdon, Buckinghamshire which specialises in providing comprehensive workforce management solutions to the Service industry.|
The company develops, supplies and implements workforce management software which includes software to communicate remotely with a field based workforce using handheld devices, speeding up paperwork and reducing time delays and costs. The company and the software solution it supplies has grown since it started and this would be an exciting time to join a growing company.
As an Application Support Analyst your duties will include:
• Telephone, email and remote support for the application.
• Managing the implementations
• Report writing and modifications
• Data manipulation and updating using SQL
• Finding solutions to customer requirements
An ideal Application Support Analyst will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Have a working knowledge of SQL, IIS and Crystal Reports.
• Need to live within a commutable distance.
• Experience working in an Application support role.
• An experienced individual looking to move to a more senior role.
In return you will receive a salary of £20,000 - £30,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.