|Job Ref:||204677604||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Data Warehouse Developer / Business Intelligence Developer (ETL, SQL, SSRS, SSIS)|
Coventry, West Midlands
3 Month Contract (may extend)
Negotiable Daily Rate
KEY SKILLS: Data Warehouse, Microsoft Business Intelligence, ETL, SQL, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Relational Database Design
Data Warehouse Developer/Business Intelligence Developer with strong ETL, SQL, SSRS and SSIS skills required for a 3 month contract for a global IT Consultancy business in Coventry. The SQL Data Warehouse Developer will contribute towards ETL processes; administer and design the semantic layer implementing business logic in the Data Warehouse architecture.
- Data Warehouse development, ETL and transformation into conformed design
- Create SSIS packages, which adhere to the guidelines set out by the data warehouse design architecture
- Create SSRS reports based off client specifications
- Functional testing
- Excellent experience and knowledge in the Microsoft BI stack
- Authoring of MDX
- Understanding of relational database design & dimensional Data-modelling
- Experience of using Visual Studio, TFS in continuous integration
- T-SQL Experience (creating stored procedures, scripts, functions, triggers and other objects)
- Experience in the manipulation, transformation, and exploration of large multi-dimensional datasets
- Design & build complex OLAP models in SSAS
- Excellent communication skills - both to a technical and non-technical audience.
Please apply by sending your CV for immediate consideration.