|Job Ref:||204677578||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum + On-call||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Graduate Network Support Engineer|
Witney / Oxford
Salary to £25,000 + Benefits
A Graduate Network Support Engineer with strong networking experience and ideally some knowledge of technologies including some of Cisco / Linux / Microsoft Servers is required by a leading Hosting Company based near Witney in Oxfordshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a wide range of areas which will include Network Security, Backups, Server Maintenance and User Support and a passion for networking technologies is required.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading eCommerce Company who provide Web Hosting Solutions. The Company have been established for over 10 years and employ over 15 staff.
- An IT Degree (Networking or similar)
- Knowledge of some of the following technologies: Linux / Cisco / VMware / Windows Servers
- A knowledge of technologies such as Apache / IIS / DNS / FTP / OSPF etc would be desirable.
Who would suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Graduate with a real passion for Networking who is looking for a role where they will gain broad technical experience and excellent career progression.
Basic salary to £25k + on call allowance and pension
Near Oxford / Witney in Oxfordshire
Commute from: Oxford / Oxfordshire / Bicester / Abingdon / Banbury / Chipping Norton / Witney / Thame / Aylesbury / Buckinghamshire / Reading / Berkshire
Please email your CV through to in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
- IT Graduate with a passion for Networking
- With knowledge in some of the following areas: VMware / Linux / Windows / Cisco
- Based in the Oxford / Witney area