|Job Ref:||204677479||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£550 - £650/day||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Business Architect | 24 month contract | £550 - £650 a day | London |
A great opportunity for a team of Business Architects to work for the HMCTS government department based in central and southern London and to become heavily involved with multiple Digital change transformation programs.
Ideally you'll have previously held a similar role within a government department and have a good working knowledge or understanding of the GDS environment.
Ideal start date will be late October - but flexible start dates will be available until January 2017
Essential skills and experience include (but not limited to)
* Demonstrate Experience of working in an Agile delivery environment, preferably within the GDS environment
* Be capable of defining the business processes, transition states and capabilities required to deliver the new target operating model
* Demonstrable experience of target operating model definition
* Provide key support to the Business Product Owner in the development of the transformation vision into the Live Service
* Provide support to Business Leads in prioritising the development pipeline across multiple development teams to deliver the transition states and enable associated business change and benefits
* Support Programme Management in developing and maintaining the programme roadmap based on transition states and supporting the alignment to benefits
* Work effectively and flexibly with other architecture domains to develop pragmatic solutions to specific design challenges
* Challenge user research and MVPs around ability to deliver business benefits and act as the "transformative enough" conscience of the service team
* Demonstrable knowledge of testing and quality assurance
If this an opportunity is of interest to you, please apply with your latest CV or if you have any questions please feel free to call (Apply online only)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas