|Job Ref:||204677477||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Cheshire||Address:||Post Code:||SK9||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Bonus + Share Options||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Automation Test Lead, £40K, Cheshire, Bonus|
If you have a background with proven expertise in testing and automation then this role is for you. I am currently working with one of the biggest e-Commerce companies in the UK. They have offices globally and offer excellent scope for development and progression.
Based in an easily commutable area of Cheshire the successful candidate will be given a structured development plan to progress and grow within the business.
The skills needed for this role are as follows:
- Proven track record of developing automation test cases and testing techniques
- Experience of documenting test failures in a clear and effective manner which can then be replicated by the developers
- Experience and knowledge of creating and running ad-Hoc tests in order to provide complete testing coverage
- Proven tract record with TDD
- Understand the interactive software Development cycle
- Ability to review and critique Databases using SQL
- Experience documenting defects
- Working within an Agile Environment.
My cleint are currently creating shortlists for this position and would like to get interviews under way as soon as possible.
If this sounds like the role for you please don't hesitate to get in touch. My details are or give me a call confidentially on (Apply online only).
If you meet the above requirements and believe you would be a suitable candidate, apply now to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity as the role will not be on the market long.
Pearson Frank International is a leading global provider of Digital and Open source recruitment solutions. This means that we have strong relationships with the best clients so we can get you the top opportunities on the market. By specialising solely in placing candidates in this specific market, we at Pearson Frank, have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs lie.