|Job Ref:||204677473||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Burton-On-Trent||Address:||Post Code:||DE14||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Network and Communications Analyst / Senior Network Engineer - Burton|
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
A Network and Communications Analyst / Senior Network Engineer is required to join a leading UK organisation.
* Network Design / Implementation / Support experience
* Enterprise experience
* Cisco experience and/or qualifications
* Lan / Wan experience
* Network Security (firewalls, intrusion detection / prevention, DDOS)
* Experience with voice systems
* Good communication skills / dealing with 3rd party suppliers
* Keen problem solver with the ability to get to the root cause of issues
* Degree in IT related topic
* Project management qualification
* Certified Information System Security Professional certificate
As a Network and Communications Analyst / Senior Network Engineer - you will be required to provide technical design, implementation and support of the networks and security architecture. Investigate the root cause of network and telecommunication problems and put fixes in place to prevent future issues. Provide expert knowledge of the network and telecommunications hardware and software. Take the lead on projects implementing new technology and also make recommendations on what changes could be made to support expansion plans.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network and Communications Analyst / Senior Network Engineer to join a leading UK organisation.
Network and Communications Analyst / Senior Network Engineer - Burton