|Job Ref:||204677332||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chertsey||Address:||Post Code:||KT16||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum excellent benefite||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
WORKING FOR A LARGE MULTINATIONAL COMPANY|
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:To be the first point of contact for all incoming Enterprise Mobile Management service queries, particularly in Mobile Biz. Apps. control issue related service request. To log support calls in Service Desk system(s) and attempt to resolve the issue, passing to HQ(Korea) those calls which cannot be resolved to specialist teams.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIESWorking in a team providing front-line Customer Service Support for SDSE, receiving requests from IT Contacts at Samsung European subsidiaries and from end users at Samsung UK subsidiaries.
1 Record all incoming problems and queries related to Shared Applications including Mobile Management Service, Knox Portal(email) and other local Systems.
2 Provide 1st line support to Samsung subsidiaries employees in Enterprise Mobile Management solution
3 Provide 1st line support to Samsung subsidiaries employees in Enterprise Mobile Biz. Applications, such as Knox Portal and Knox Messenger
4 Communicating with End-users and IT Contacts in UK, across Europe and in HQ (Korea).
5 Liaising with SDSE technical teams regarding related technical issue for the speedy resolution of calls.
6 Attempt to resolve customer issues using Knowledge, Experience, and Known Error Database.
7 Assign unsolved problems and queries to relevant 2nd/3rd
8 Monitor and manage calls by chasing the specialist teams and customers where required to ensure resolution within agreed SLAs and KPIs.
9 Communication of SDSE request logging procedures to Samsung subsidiaries.
10 Produce Service Desk weekly/monthly statistics and reports.
11 Perform administration tasks for Knox Portal
KEY LIAISONS:Other members of the SDSE Service Desk team, Knox Portal(email) team
SDSE customers, mainly Samsung subsidiary IT and system contacts and end users
EDUCATION:Fluent in English and Korean essential
* ITIL Foundation, or similar IT related qualification will be an advantage
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
* Good skill in Mobile Application Management, particularly in Enterprise Business Support Applications
* Good experience in Enterprise Mobile Administration Job. Install/Uninstall/Reset/etc.
* Candidates with experience in the major Telecom(Smart Phone) Customer Support industry will be of great interest
* Good experience of MS Office needed. Candidates with experience in the IT industry will be of great interest
* Bilingual in Korean and English, will be great advantage for this position
* Good documentation skill based on MS Office, for regular reporting
* Customer approachable attitude and a customer focused (proactive
rather than reactive) person, who will always try and improve the
relationship with the customer. Identifying problems before they occur
* Person will be expected to work to the needs of the customers (Not
mind working late if any urgent action is needed)
* Must be prepared to work a shift pattern that covers the hours 06:30AM to 19:00AM
* Good verbal and written communication skills - not afraid to 'chase up'
colleagues regarding progression of requests
Well-presented and professional
* Must be accurate and precise in recording information
* Be able to prioritise their work
* Co-operative, supportive and flexible
* Team player, Good inter-personal skills
* Confident and articulate, Must be willing to learn and applied it to work quickly
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
* Previous experience in customer service / helpdesk experience in IT industry
* Some experience in the Mobile(SMART phone) customer service industry, preferably of a technical nature in mobile applications