|Job Ref:||204677320||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £31000/annum Benefits, Pension||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Office 365 Programs Manager|
The Office 365 Programs Manager role adds value by tracking and analysing the operation of key Office 365 programs driving Sales, Deployment and Adoption.
Success is measured by:
* Funding program reporting in place to a high level of accuracy.
* Active usage metrics reporting
* Compliance processes for the subsidiary are in place and are being acted upon.
* Readiness and uptake of programs by account teams
* Reporting, analysis and recommendations produced in a value-add and consumable way
How is the Office 365 Programs Manager role unique from other roles?
* Flexibility and broad exposure to the breadth of the business, the systems, and the audience it serves (Corporate, operations, marketing, segments, BG's, finance, sales)
* Engagement with varied audiences serving both the operational and commercial elements of the business such as finance, sales and marketing.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Essential Experience
o Sales/Partner experience
o Operational Process Experience
Technical / Functional Skills
o Is likely to have marketing communications skills
o Business process architecture
o High Excel and PowerPoint competency
o Financial awareness
Personal Attributes / Interpersonal Skills
o Good communicator able to present complex issue in a business context.
o Great organisational and delivery skills
o Commercially minded
o Detail orientated
o Team Player
o Preferably degree level or equivalent
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant. In addition, subject to qualification criteria, you will have the potential opportunity to earn bonus.
Salary: up to £31,000 per annum
Application Deadline: 9am Friday 23rd September