|Job Ref:||204677267||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Somerset||Address:||Post Code:||BS26||Salary:||£29000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
IT Network Manager (Schools / Colleges / Education)|
28,000-35,000 + Benefits (DOE)
ICT Network Manager needed for a permanent career opportunity located in North Somerset / Bristol area). Prior experience of working within Schools / Colleges is strongly preferred. Start ASAP ideally in October 2016.
Skills / Experience / Duties:
- Supporting, maintaining and administering the school's ICT network infrastructure.
- Providing day-to-day IT support primarily on Wintel / Microsoft technologies.
- Responsibile for the BAU operation of the school`s networks and IT systems.
- Managing / leading a small team of IT Support Technicians.
- The IT technical environment includes: Windows Server, MS Exchange, LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, SQL Server, Office 365, Whiteboards, iPads, iMac, Wireless, switches/routers and Firewalls.
- Project Management of small IT projects, including IT upgrades and migrations (Prince2).
- Willing to work outside of core hours occasionally if required.
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Great relationship builder.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and prioritise work.
- A positive energy and 'can-do' mentality.
- Adaptable and flexible.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, salary expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you would be a strong fit for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency