|Job Ref:||204677178||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£18000 - £21000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Trainee IT Product Manager - Portsmouth - Full-Time & Permanent - £18,000 - £21,000|
Are you a college leaver or graduate? Are you somebody with an interest in IT? Are you looking to work for one of the UK's leading IT Solutions companies?
A role has become available with one of the UK's leading IT Solutions Providers. This Provider delivers effective solutions across the UK and has a unique environment. They are currently expanding their team and are looking for a Trainee Product Manager to work within an exciting fast-paced procurement team. This is an excellent route into Purchasing/Procurement, with clear and fast-tracked career progression for someone who is hungry to make a difference.
You will need to have a genuine passion for gaming and experience and knowledge of building PC's. You will also need to be interested in proactively keeping up to date with current and emerging IT products, components and operating systems. You will have the confidence to quickly learn how to pick up the phone and build a rapport with key suppliers.
On-the-job training will be provided and on achievement of and demonstration of your ability to go the extra mile, it is anticipated you will be appointed a fully-fledged Product Manager after 12 months, with a salary increase of up to £23,000 p.a.
You will be a self-starter and be able to reach well informed and clear decisions. You will hold excellent organisation, communication and administration skills.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
• Proactively build and maintain effective professional relationships
• Negotiate with suppliers, ensuring you secure the best price for products whilst maintaining relationships
• Ensure our optimum web presence for your product area, this will include creating HTML specifications and uploading images
• Place orders with suppliers, process purchase orders in line with internal procedures
• Proactively keep your technical knowledge and understanding of IT up-to-date with regard to your product area
• Process day-to-day administrative tasks, including prompt response to enquiries through all mediums.
Your current experience will incorporate:
• Genuine enthusiasm and interest in IT technology
• Passion for gaming and high performance PC components
• Graduate with University-level studies OR College Leaver with 'A' levels (all equivalents considered)
• Up-to-date with current and emerging IT products
• Ability to build effective internal and external working relationships
• Commercially astute with the ability to identify a 'good deal'
In return you will receive:
• A starting salary £18,000 - £21,000pa
• Staff discount
• 20 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
If you are interested in the Trainee IT Product Manager role, please contact TeachTech Solutions
Trainee IT Product Manager - Portsmouth - Full-Time & Permanent - £18,000 - £21,000