|Job Ref:||204677156||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£400 - £450/day Competitive rates of pay||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Daily paying agency are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to help drive change on a key regulatory project. |
This role is a 2 month initial contract with extensions likely. This will be based in Cardiff working for a leading technical / risk organisation, working with leading edge technologies and offering unique services in financial services, insurance and technology to reduce companies risk and prevent online crime.
In this role you will work with Stakeholders and build new processes and help implement new procedures, to meet the business objectives in a regulatory environment.
You will require the following skills and experience -
• Business analysis experience in the financial services industry
• Excellent Business Process Modelling and Business Change Management skills
• Strong Problem Solving and Analytical skills
• Expertise in dealing with senior stakeholders and communicating effectively across the business - strong senior stakeholder management skills essential.
• Ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise and organise own work
• A focus on results and a flexible, 'can-do` approach
Desirable skills to have:
• Project management experience
• FCA Compliance or similar Financial regulations experience
• Professional accreditation held in business analysis and/or project management
Overview of the role -
The team are currently working on a project to put in place processes for compliant, risk management, HR and QA procedures. They are also working on a way to ensure new customers they are engaging with are legitimate and compliant.
They are looking to put in place robust documentation to improve current policies and procedures.
Rates of pay are competitive in the market and hours of work are 9-5.30pm