|Job Ref:||204677115||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Scotland||Address:||Post Code:||EH2||Salary:||£70000 - £75001/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Your New Role|
We are looking for a Head of Analytics to be responsible for leading our use of data to deliver value add services for clients and stakeholders. The role holder will lead a team of analytics consultants, working with stakeholders across the business to identify and execute projects that improve customer and operational metrics.
* Develop analytics projects, engaging with internal and external stakeholders
* Manage company wide projects, ensuring costs and benefits are achieved in line with the companies plan
* Manage the analytical relationship with suppliers / consultants, ensuring a successful project outcomes
* Investigate new analysis techniques, and support all areas of the business with your data
* Ensure the use of client/customer and internal data meets regulatory obligations
* Lead a multi-site team of data consultants, to help deliver company outcome
* Experience in leading specialist teams in the analytics and delivering change through analysis
* A leader in the areas of insight, analytics and predictive modelling
* Knowledge of data and analytics tools, e.g. SAS, SQL etc.
* Knowledge of Big Data tools - how to use unstructured data to drive change
* Ability to take complex analytics outputs from all areas of the business create simple, compelling outputs to communicate with stakeholders
* Ability to influence at senior levels
* Experience in managing a diverse range of projects in a fast paced, growth environment