|Job Ref:||204677114||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£22000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Are you a Junior PHP Developer who wants to join a dynamic, exciting and rapidly expanding company?|
If yes, as the successful Junior PHP Developer you will ensure that the customers experience is fluid when arranging to collect online purchases at the nearest or most convenient destination available.
The successful Junior PHP Developer will be providing software support and play an active part in creating a new shipping portal along with creating new internal back office functionalities. As part of a small IT team you will also be responsible for resolving IT related issues on a daily basis to colleagues and customers. Because of this there will be customer and client interaction so excellent communications skills is essential.
Key requirements of the Junior PHP Developer,
- Computer Degree (at least 2:1) in Computer Science or a closely related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Demonstrate the ability to Develop plug-ins
- Ability to write test scenarios
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A good understanding of RESTful web services
- Knowledge of LAMP
As the Junior PHP Developer you will be responsible for,
- Assisting with the development of application components to support business functions
- Assisting with Bug fixing
- Assisting with building and maintaining a comprehensive PHP based web API's
- Delivering workarounds and resolutions to the customer base
- Developing plug-ins for e-commerce platforms and updating existing modules
- Troubleshooting office IT hardware issues
- Providing 1st Line support to office and field based staff
- Assisting with the administration of the office LAN, NAS and UNIX server
This is a permanent opportunity with contracted hours of a minimum 37.5hrs.
There is some flexibility to daily start and finish times to accommodate personal commitments and different working styles