|Job Ref:||204677086||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£25000 - £32000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
SQL Server Developer / BI Developer|
Junior - Mid Level - Up to £32,000 + Benefits
SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS
I am currently seeking an experienced Microsoft Business Intelligence Developer to join one of the UK's best Software Development houses' based in Leeds City Centre.
You will be working as part of one of the most technically gifted SQL teams, to help to service 3 major clients for the business. Initially, you will be developing in SQL 2014 and 2016 on both local and cloud based solutions to develop an enterprise end-to-end Data Warehouse.
You will work closely with the end clients to ensure that your solution meets their requirements, so good communication skills is key.
In addition to developing in SQL, this software house will give you exposure to Big Data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Splunk and also MySQL and Python scripting too!
As a working environment, you will have flexible working hours, Spotify on in the office, the very best tech to work on, access to the infamous "Beer Fridge" and a fantastic team around you.
* SQL Server Development using versions 2012 or more recent
* SSIS - Able to design and develop ETL packages
* SSRS - Design, develop and deploy reports
* SSAS - Cube design and development
* Expert T-SQL scripting
* Experienced developing in SQL Server 2016
* Data Modelling experience: Kimball / Inmon
* Big Data tools: Hadoop, Hive, Splunk
* Experience developing to the cloud - Azure / AWS etc.
Why you won't want to miss out on this role!
* Working with SQL 2014 and 2016
* Full utilisation of the MS BI stack
* Access to Big Data tools
* Working with the very best in the business
* Huge, house-hold client names
* Brilliant working environment
This opportunity will not be available for long, so please do not hesitate to submit your CV for consideration!
SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Data Modelling / Cube / Kimball / T-SQL