|Job Ref:||204677083||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Weybridge||Address:||Post Code:||KT13||Salary:||£49000 - £57500/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: |
A position has arisen in this Pan European environment within the e-Invoicing Team at Weybridge to support and develop our Adobe eForms using Adobe Enterprise Manager. This role will require communication and travel across Europe at all levels, knowledge of the Adobe Enterprise Manager and Web Development, the ability to diagnose and resolve problems and issues and to act as a consultant to customers.
* Help and Manage new implementation of e-Invoicing project across Europe.
* Manage / deliver allocated tasks / projects to agreed costs, timescales and quality.
* Ensure all work undertaken and system applications conform to Company standards and procedures and meet the agreed service levels
* Manage, plan and prioritize tasks to achieve agreed deadlines and meet user requirements
* Identify and implement improvements to systems and its applications to meet forecast business requirements
* Minimum two years of experience with Adobe Products including ALC or AEM.
* Must have experience in implementing Adobe Live Cycle Suite.
* Experience of working in a large multi-national company in a support and development role.
* Client facing , and must have experience handling stakeholder
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
* Highly motivated and willing to take responsibility for full system.
* Largely autonomous role and comfortable with working with senior managers within IT and within the business.
* Ability to liaise with internal and external customers at all levels
* Good internal Knowledge on work flow.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Well presented, professional and dedicated
* Must be prepared to travel to customer sites
* Good understanding of ITSM process and service desk operations