|Job Ref:||204676930||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£17000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
2nd Line Service Desk Analyst (Video Conference)|
Contract - 3 Months or Temp to Perm
£20,000 + per annum
Candidates that have SC Clearance will be treated as Priority
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SC Cleared 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst to work for a leading Defence and Aerospace business based in Stevenage. As a 2nd line Service Desk Analyst you will need good solid experience working in a service desk environment, knowledge of ITIL service aligned management tools and good 2nd line technical support skills.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
• Good communication skills.
• Good telephone manner
• Knowledge of HP Service Manager or Asset Manager would be beneficial
• A customer-orientated approach with excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Ability to drive results within tight timeframes. Must be able to deliver results and negotiate changes
• Ability to prioritise, plan and meet deadlines by applying specific project management techniques.
• Ability to handle difficult and demanding customer environments.
• Ability to work un-managed towards individual and team objectives associated with the role.
Main Duties of the Job:
• Diagnose incident
• Attempt 1st time fix or identify the resolver in order to meet the set SLA's
• Update incident log
• User communication
• Monitor despatched incidents against SLA and initiate escalation process if appropriate
• Owning and seeing the incident through to the end.
• Conduct early morning checks to identify any potential service incidents, i.e. network and room availability. Raise appropriate records to resolve any found incidents.
• Check Systems to monitor usage of network and IWAN capacity whilst Video Conference sessions are in operation and make adjustments accordingly.
• Process Video Conference Facility requests in accordance with defined procedures, including booking confirmation procedures.
• Provide day-to-day Video Conference session support, including programming call and call monitoring, assist in testing links to authorised external companies, monitor usage and availability of equipment in rooms. Liaison with the French/Italian MCU operators where required.
• Maintain usage logs in order to publish required reports, especially details of connection/finish times and any in call incidents.
• Liaison with the French/Italian VC operators regarding any issues that arise before or during Video Conferences
• Produce monthly bridge report and collate figures in compliance with Service Level Requirements.
Security Cleared (SC - Minimum)