|Job Ref:||204676896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentwood||Address:||Post Code:||CM14||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Extranet Network Engineer|
Manpower Group Solutions are currently working in partnership with Ford Motor Company UK and assisting them with a number of important hires in their IT & Technical Solutions teams, based in Brentwood, Essex.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* To plan, implement Third Party connectivity to Ford ensuring compliance to Ford IT Policy
* Provide third level support for Ford Standard Extranet services and SME support for nonstandard
* Review of Ford Security and Control documentation to ensure compliance to Ford IT Policy
* On-going maintenance and support of Ford Extranet Infrastructure to ensure all Ford Technology standards are met
* On-going review of access to Ford assets to ensure compliance to Ford IT Policy
* Technical support to Management for review of Ford Extranet infrastructure
* SME support of Ford Extranet technologies
* Technical and IT Policy support for developing applications
Qualifications and Skills:
* Minimum 3 years' experience in the design and/or operation of IP networks, preferably for an Internet Service Provider, Carrier or Large Business.
* Understanding of IP protocols, routing and switching in enterprise WAN, LAN and data centre environments
* Understanding of BGP protocol and peering
* Configuration of routers using EIGRP, OSPF, BGP with multiple areas over variety of WAN transport.
* Design, implementation and configuration of SSL and IPSec VPN environments
* IP network security, including: firewall systems design and implementation, intrusion detection and prevention, UNIX system exposure analysis, authentication methods.
* Understanding of wide range IP infrastructure applications; e.g. DNS, SMTP, NTP,
IMAP, RADIUS, FTP
* Experience and detailed theoretical understanding of at least 2 of the following: firewall technologies, MPLS, IPsec, VoIP, OSPF, LDAP, SMTP, Proxy servers, Load-Balancers.
* IT Industry qualifications (pro/advanced level): e.g. Cisco (CCNP), Juniper (JNCIP) and similar.
This position would suit someone seeking a technical career path - continuous professional certification and development will be available