|Job Ref:||204676790||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£50000 - £65000/annum Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
TIBCO Developer (iProcess/ BusinessWorks) - £65,000 + Bonus + Benefits|
My client pride itself in offering exciting opportunities based in excellent facilities with the knowledge of belonging to one of the UK's market leading financial organisations. This is a fantastic opportunity for the chosen Developer to work with up to the minute advances in technology whilst gaining a fascinating insight into the company and the industry as a whole. The Development are currently involved in a strategic programme of work, to grow the business and improve Technology.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
* Develop business processes using Tibco iProcess and Businessworks
* Database design
* Write and maintain appropriate documentation to describe application development, logic, utilize coding library and repository tools for revisions.
* Understanding of Tibco HAWK
* Fully understand Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Experience in XML technologies e.g. XML, XPATH and XSLT
* Design and create databases within Microsoft SQL Server