|Job Ref:||204676634||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Tellonline have a great opportunity for a confident and experienced .Net Developer. The successful candidate work with a variety of clients from high growth companies to globally renowned corporates. It is important that you have a real passion for the digital industry and the willingness to constantly learn, adapt and develop.|
What you'll be doing:
• Working with multiple projects and well renowned companies
• Making recommendations to ensure work is efficient and using the latest technology and best practice
• Working with a small friendly team
• Working with both new and existing clients
• Working on the full product cycle from initial requirement and build to testing and final delivery
• Assisting in quoting for new projects
Below is a list of skills that the perfect candidates would have but if you don't fulfil all the criteria please don't be put off. The most important thing is you a pro-active problem solver with a desire to deliver projects in line with the brief.
• Significant commercial experience in ASP .Net 2.0 + (using C#)
• Database design, setup and administration; Experience of delivering (url removed) WebForms applications
• Experience of delivering ASP .Net applications
• Experience of creating technical / functionality specifications
• Knowledge of IIS and FTP setup; Strong OOP skills
• A comprehensive understanding of CMS
• Good people skills and the ability to interact effectively with other members of the team and clients
• Experience with Kentico CMS
• Experience with Amazon EC2
• SQL, SQL Server (DTS/SSIS, Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, performance tuning, DB maintenance plans)
• Entity Framework
• Any understanding of the following is not necessary, but would aid any application: Knowledge of LANs, WANs, Computer hardware, Network setup, Active Directory.
Tellonline is a well-established digital agency based in Plymouth. Established in 1995 the company has evolved and is a well-respected company specialising in .Net frameworks using Kentico. Tellonline work with an array of national and international clients.
Tellonline is located in Plymouth city centre just a stone's throw from the Barbican. The team is a friendly and approachable bunch. Tellonline offer a competitive salary and package. We subscribe to a good work life balance.
If you are interested in working for a friendly, growing company that values its team please contact us today. Please send your CV and covering letter and ensure you include information and examples of your work