|Job Ref:||204676595||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£16.09 - £21.79/hour||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
Data Analyst - NHS|
I have a fantastic opportunity with one of my public sector clients for a Data Analyst based in Warwick. This role is a temporary assignment for initially 3 months, Monday to Friday and full time 37.5 hours a week.
Data Analyst - Job Purpose
* Develop the reporting and data functions within the department and to support the planning, commissioning and performance management within the CHC Team.
* Support the automation of reports, by developing high quality reports automated using advanced skills in Excel and skills in Access. Developing the use of reports from SQL Server.
* Understand and manipulate a range of data using various statistical techniques and present/produce board level reports
* Understand the internal processes, customer requirements, national requirements and statutory guidance (including the National Framework) and statutory reporting requirements. In order to advise the organization and design effective reports to meet these demands.
* Liaise with information and performance staff in other organisations and will include participation in meetings at various levels, quite often at senior level
* Responsible for the development of data integrity and data cleansing
* Support teams to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively
* Support the development of the Data Analysis Team
* Support and inform the targeting of resources, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of the tasks/projects by providing high quality support including complex information and analysis, communications and stakeholder management
* Ensure accurate and open communication and co-ordination with a range of organisations and individuals, researching and drafting correspondence and papers and ensuring the management of specific tasks, lead reporting and analysis across a range of specialties, functions and projects
* Be a key member of the team as well as supporting effective communication and stakeholder management, both internally and externally
* The job description and person specification are an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The job holder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
* The job description and person specification may be reviewed on an ongoing basis in accordance with the changing needs of the Department and the Organisation.
Data Analyst - Key skills:
Expert Knowledge of SQL is Essential!
Previous NHS HR experience is desirable
Does this sound like an ideal job for you?
Have you always wanted to work in the NHS?
If the answer is YES please contact Jamie Singleton on (Apply online only) or email