|Job Ref:||204676464||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:42|
We are looking for an Interaction Designer to join a recently merged Government department based in West London.
The Interaction Designer to work with a service manager, user researcher and developers to review and redesign the user interface, based on user needs and the NA design and style guidelines. Delivery will transition the service from Alpha to Beta.
We are an approved supplier and have a significant presence within this organisation.
• Have experience using agile methodologies
• Have experience delivering user-centred designs based on user research, user feedback, analytics, etc.
• Have experience being part of a multidisciplinary team
• Have experience working on UK Government digital services to the GDS Service Standard
• Have significant design experience on projects developing digital products or services for the web
• Be able to envisage, then iteratively sketch, mock up, and/or rapidly prototype
• 1 years' experience of interaction design within Government
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Simona Falconi on (Apply online only) or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position