|Job Ref:||204676449||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||ASAP||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
Manual test engineer who has experience testing software and Automated testing as well as holding an International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Qualification to join a world leading Technology Company in Worcestershire. Must have experience in Desktop/ Backend Testing
As a Manual Tester you much have experience of,
- Manual or Automated Testing Experience
- Degree, 2:1 or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or related subject.
- Windows programming in C#, Visual Basic or C++
Responsibilities for an Manual Tester would include,
- To provide the software and embedded software test specifications, test cases and test automation.
- Work within the software test using agile methods, automated new functional test cases and run automated regression tests.
- To participate in the development of productions.
To apply for this Software Test Engineer position, please send your CV to Tobias Cieslik (Automation Recruitment Specialist) or call (Apply online only). ar2015
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency