|Job Ref:||204676345||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Bonus + Benefits||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
Cisco Voice Network Engineer - £45,000 - Milton Keynes|
You will provide support and technical expertise across the entire Network & Voice platform as well as being an escalation point for the Service and Development teams.
Day to Day Role
* Support network and Voice incident and change activities
* Troubleshoot and isolate network & voice incidents.
* Implement effective call routing and IVR routing as defined by Business change
* Maintain and develop current call routing \ IVR configuration
* Proactively manage network components in order to prevent incidents.
* Utilize all Network Monitoring and Management tools in an efficient and timely manner.
* Support changes to the production network while following all required change procedures.
The candidate would be Cisco certified and have experience supporting Cisco routing & Switching and Cisco Voice including Cisco Call Manager & Cisco unified communications manager.
* Cisco Certification - CCNA Routing and Switches
* Cisco Certification - CCNA Voice
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Key understanding of ITIL framework.
* Cisco Certification: CCNP R&S \ Voice
* Experience working with Solarwinds