|Job Ref:||204676307||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£45000 - £60000/annum Bonus + Pension + Health||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
Senior Web C# Developer - Milton Keynes - £60k (PERM)|
My client have recently moved to their brand new offices in Milton Keynes, they are looking to gorw and expand their IT department. They are the market leaders in Financial Advising and Wealth Management.
The Web Application Developer will be a member of the team responsible for building all web based and cross device browser/website applications, and the devices that access them.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in a related position working within the financial sector, preferably in Pensions, Quotations or complex Investment Management. The candidate will have gained strong experience specialising in Microsoft (url removed) Web Form & MVC technology. As well as all the expected qualities of an experienced web developer the below skills are critical to the role.
* server-side technologies & languages like (url removed), MVC, C#, (url removed), WCF, Web Services, XML, XSLT, .Net Windows Services, LINQ
* Version control in a team environment (TFS)
* Understanding of responsive web design techniques as well as the limitations of the devices and browsers of our users.
* Mobile-first approaches to web design using fluid grids, flexible images, and media queries
* Cross-browser and cross-device development & testing
* Established and respected user experience and design sensibilities
* Modern CSS, UX & UI techniques