|Job Ref:||204676284||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentwood||Address:||Post Code:||CM14||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
Quality Assurance Team Leader|
Manpower Group Solutions are currently working in partnership with Ford Motor Company UK and assisting them with a number of important hires in their IT & Technical Solutions teams, based in Laindon, Essex.
The Quality Assurance - Team Leader has responsibility for providing quality assurance services across multiple applications and project teams for the projects they are responsible for. In this case this would include leading activities in a major Global suite of applications.
The Quality Assurance - Team Leader is expected to work autonomously, assessing the best engagement type for each customer\project and managing Quality Assurance resources to deliver to the agreed scope.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the QCoE Manager and Product Line Managers, development teams, BA's, project managers and their own test analysts (local and off-shore) to determine the appropriate level of QCoE team engagement with individual projects/cross programme.
- Coaching of team members including agency test managers as appropriate.
- Involvement and leadership in QCoE improvement work streams that are run on a Global scale so needing close cooperation with colleagues in NA, Chennai & Delhi.
- The successful delivery of Quality Assurance services to a given project or program.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Evidence of project management experience, using primarily Agile techniques to deliver quality to multiple projects on schedule and within budget
- Evidence of previous Quality Assurance/Testing experience
- Knowledge and experience of utilising Selenium/Cucumber or equivalent script-less automation.
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Gradle, ECLIPSE, WebDriver, MAVEN, CSS,...that can be taught to team members
- Significant and sustained recent experience of Java/J2EE and strong exploratory testing skills that are coachable to team members.
- Usage of ATDD, TDD and BDD techniques in AGILe teams
- Experience of working in pairs with developers and Dev Box testing techniques and skills so can coach team members.
- Knowledge of and experience of mobile testing of devices and techniques.
- Evidence of strong communication and interpersonal skills, working closely and effectively at all levels with business customers and internal IT organisations alike.
- Evidence of strong time management, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Team Leadership experience.
The Quality Assurance - Team Leader position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to demonstrate both project management and leadership skills. This role requires good organisation and negotiation skills as Quality Assurance are frequently engaged in transitioning testing activities away from existing development or business team resources.
There is the clear opportunity to bring quality leadership to the teams the candidate will work with as well as to test specialists and agency test managers whilst continuing to maintain the independent view that is highly regarded. As the Quality Assurance services and portfolio continues to mature there is a large scope to work with the Global QCoE management team shape the service delivery model moving forwards