|Job Ref:||204676282||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wolverhampton||Address:||Post Code:||WV1||Salary:||£21000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
2nd Line Support Technician|
21k - 28k
A fast growing ISP, based in West Midlands, is looking for an IT support Technician to deal with the more complicated technical queries on a 2nd line level.
This role is perfect for someone with 2nd line support experience or a career driven individual looking to move upwards in their career.
- Knowledge of OS use, configurations, locations of settings. Familiarity to talk a client through the OS interface without seeing a screen
- Microsoft Office - 2013,2010. Working knowledge of Outlook configurations for Exchange, Office 365, IMAP and POP
- Knowledge of Active Directory; Ability to change passwords, update user objects settings, create new users
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server - 2013,2010,2007. Ability to create new users, update email addresses, change forwarding, add additional email addresses, check mailbox sizes
- Able to use CHKDSK, SFC, DEFRAG, AUTORUNS, Event Logs and Manufacturer Diagnostics on Windows Computers
- Experience of Mac OSX and mobile device operating systems
- Any knowledge of Citrix VDI`s would be desirable
Commutable from Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Telford, Stafford, Walsall, Cannock, Lichfield.
Please apply to find out more