|Job Ref:||204676268||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newton Aycliffe||Address:||Post Code:||DL5||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Application / Software Developer. The successful post holder will be dynamic and proactive and be able to communicate well at all levels. Excellent salary, plus additional benefits, free parking, modern office environment and Monday to Friday working hours. |
Baltic Recruitment Commercial team are pleased to be working on this excellent opportunity for a highly successful organisation in Newton Aycliffe.
The main purpose of the role will be to develop and deliver modern business-based applications and solutions to meet the requirements of the company.
The Application Developer will work independently working with two other in-house developers to deliver software and application solutions covering ERP, CRM and e-commerce.
Requirements and preferred skills:
* Use of OOP languages. C# is preferred.
* Use of relational databases. MSSQL Server preferred.
* Use of web development frameworks. (url removed), MVC preferred.
* Use of software architecture styles. Layered, REST, MVVM preferred.
* Awareness of design patterns.
* Experience in full life-cycle development from requirements gathering to implementation.
* Applicants will ideally be degree qualified with relevant experience in application and in-house development.
* As a small team, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a familiarity with and be willing to work in the "full-stack". [Full-stack: server/network, hosting environment; data modelling; business logic; API/MVC layer; user interface; user experience].
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please apply TODAY as interviews are being held immediately. Applicants may also be interested in Web Development, Developer roles, Software Developer, C#, (url removed)