|Job Ref:||204676236||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
EPOS Engineer - Slough|
aigo FIND are currently working with a nationwide retailer with their search for an experienced EPOS Engineer.
Our client has branches across the country and is looking to employ an engineer looking who has the focus, passion and ability to develop into a Systems manager within a set time scale.
* Servicing/Installing EPOS Systems
* Retail Hardware Installation/Support (EPOS, PED, Etc)
* Retail Software Support
* Position responsible for installation, maintenance and repairs on EPOS equipment UK wide to assure continuity of customer operations and high levels of customer satisfaction
* Responsible for ownership of customer problems or incidents until the situation has been resolved to the customers satisfaction and or in compliance with agreed upon Service Level Agreements
* Prepare and deliver staff training on all new systems that are implemented
* Carryout remote support to users instore as well as over the phone support
* Performs periodic preventative maintenance on assigned products; Diagnoses problems, makes minor
* Travelling to stores UK wide 4 out 5 days per week with the other day being based onsite at our clients head office in Slough
Salary - £25,000+Car and Expenses
Start Date - October 2016
Interview Process - 1st Stage - Phone/Conference - 2nd Stage - F2F