|Job Ref:||204676187||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
Job Title: C# / .NET Developer|
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (salary may be flexible for the right candidate)
Bournemouth has emerged as the UK's most exciting hotbeds of digital talent and has become the UK's fastest-growing city in the digital economy, with digital start-up incorporations rising over 200%.
Our Bournemouth based digital client works across a wide range of products, brands and sectors, which include Financial Services, Gaming, Software Applications and Affiliate Marketing. Privately funded, they develop their own products for which they retain full creative and technical input.
The culture is fast paced, dynamic and innovative and they look for candidates who thrive in this type of environment.
Responsibilities and skills needed:
They are currently recruiting for an experienced .NET Developer to join their talented Bournemouth based product team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing web based applications across a variety of consumer facing products.
* Minimum of 5 years .NET development experience in a commercial environment
* Strong experience in the following areas; MVC, WCF, Entity framework, JQuery, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, RESTful Interfaces
* Experience of Agile methodologies or TDD
* Structured and methodical approach to development
* Committed to design, build and deployment excellence
* Ability to recommend solutions to highly complicated technical issues
* Confidence to make key decisions on technical projects related to software applications
* A real communicator who is confident face to face, on the phone and email
* Happy to take ownership of deliverables
Nice to have:
* Experience of Microsoft Azure or similar platform
* Experience using GitHub or similar
* Experience of responsive design frameworks - Bootstrap
* Experience mentoring junior team members
* Understanding of UX design processes
Should you be successful, you will gain wide exposure to the latest Development and Web technologies by working closely with and learning from an extremely talented team. Your work will be market visible and will lead to opportunities within the company and immediate respect for your ideas and achievements.
* Mobile phone insurance - so you can always stay in touch :-)
* Breakdown cover - so you can always get to work, and make it back home again.
* Free taste card - for discounts on tons of restaurants, including the Noodle bar.
* Bid brand discounts, Odeon, Starbucks, highstreet retailers!
* Optional Salary sacrifices for: Child care vouchers, ride your bike to work, gym memberships, life insurance
and many more.... too many to list here, but they are all good!
* (url removed) account for all staff.
* Lynda "learning groups" in house for like-minded staff members who are working on the same things you are!
* Budget of up to £1,000.00 per employee (PA) for training and development courses
* Quarterly appraisals
* Free breakfast daily (Pastries, cereals, juice, toast - anything by request)
* Friday lunch is on us (We will order in)
* Office coffee machine(s) to keep you full of caffeine.
* Glass door fridge stocked full of cold drinks etc.
* Take-away dinner on us if you are in the office past 7.30pm at night (working)
* Additional day's holiday for each year you work for us.
* Your birthday off - paid.
* Subsidised haircuts.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: (url removed)