|Job Ref:||204676132||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brentwood||Address:||Post Code:||CM14||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
Manpower Group Solutions are currently working in partnership with Ford Motor Company UK and assisting them with a number of important hires in their IT & Technical Solutions teams, based in Brentwood, Essex.
This role is for an experienced iOS developer within the FordPass development team where you will be responsible for delivering high-profile customer experiences within the development of the new FordPass application, covering iOS and Android phone apps and in the future, wearables such as the iWatch.
This is a great opportunity to become the SME for mobile & app technologies within Ford UK, you will be encouraged to continually develop your own skills and expected to engage with other technical centres throughout the Ford group, internationally. As such, some international travel may be required.
Your working days will include:
- Pair programming within a team of experienced developers taking an Agile approach.
- Code development
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Working with experienced SME's to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Solution design and estimation, taking a progressive enhancement approach to deliver a responsive design across devices.
- Liaising with external design agencies to resolve technical issues with application design requirements.
- Participating in daily stand-ups, iteration planning and retrospectives
What experience would we like you to bring?
- 4+ years code development in iOS
- Objective-C, Swift, WatchKit, Cocoa, C++, XCode, iOS/iPhone SDK
- GitHub version control
- UNIX scripting
- Proven experience of developing software applications using Paired Programming and Test Driven Development