|Job Ref:||204676077||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Glasgow||Address:||Post Code:||G3||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
The Enterprise Architecture & Solutions Design Lead will be working to within a well-known Scottish success story based in Glasgow.|
As the Enterprise Architecture & Solutions Design Lead the purpose of this role is to; design, establish enterprise architectural governance processes across all business and technical change relating to IT to ensure consistency of approach, value for money, risk mitigation and successful delivery of change is achieved.
* Design, implement and maintain future roadmaps.
* Develop IT strategy encompassing latest thinking on digital, cyber security, hosting strategies etc.
* Design enterprise architecture blueprints.
* Lead architectural decisions to influence direction of future investment.
* Maintain design standards.
* Facilitate discussions and make key decisions on business, technology, security and infrastructure domains
* Lead, motivate and develop the team.
* Experienced in the delivery of IT programmes.
* High level of application and technology design principles and practice.
* Ability to match design changes to value for money and good budget control.
* Strong technical knowledge/experience with proven track record of delivery.
* Strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks, software development lifecycles and project/programme lifecycles.
* Ability to be decisive when dealing with matters relating to progress, risk and issue resolution.
* Be able to influence with business trends, strategies, regulations and roadmaps.
On top of this, there's great compensation on offer and a challenging position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age