|Job Ref:||204676049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newtownabbey||Address:||Post Code:||BT36||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:34|
About the role|
Reporting to the Senior Service Desk Team Leader you will manage a first line support team for Capita Managed IT Solutions Client base whilst coordinating the activities of Team members to ensure delivery to targeted Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
Work closely with the Senior Service Desk team Leader around the performance of the assigned Team and delivery of services to assigned contracts.
You will work together with other members of the Service Desk team to both address the workload of the Team and to enhance to overall performance of the Team.
You will also interact with members of other technical teams to ensure Customer's issues are dealt with thoroughly and effectively.
What you will do:
Team Leader Specific
* To ensure delivery within primary area of Request Fulfilment / Incident resolution within contractual SLAs.
* Management of the Service Desk Team including ensuring resource allocation, attendance, effective achievement of KPI's and planning activities
* Act as a point of hierarchical escalation.
* Coordinate the activities of the assigned resources, ensuring the availability of resource (rota) and capability (performance management / training & coaching) to meet KPIs and adherence to SLAs.
* Develop and implement on-going Service Improvement measures.
* Coordinate technical and hierarchical escalation to other technical teams / 3rd parties / management.
* Update Senior Service Desk Team Leader regarding any issues of operational significance.
* Assist with the development of new processes and enhancement of existing ones.
* Identify training requirements and deliver training as required.
* Encourage and implement staff development.
* Analyse statistics, provide recommendations for improvement
* Work closely with Service Transition, ensuring that the Service Desk is represented and understand the involvement and impact to the Service Desk after go live.
Service Desk Specific
* You will seek high first line resolution rates for technical issues whilst maintaining an appreciation of the Customer experience and expectations.
* If unable to resolve within the capabilities of the Service Desk or within Service Level guidelines, you will escalate issues to the appropriate alternative technical teams and / or management.
* You will ensure all activities around seeking resolution are recorded thoroughly and accurately to allow other technical teams to attain rapid resolution whilst ensuring the Customer is regularly updated.
* You will manage your workload within agreed Service Levels and escalate any issues to management appropriately
* You should engage in Knowledge sharing activities to enhance both your own capability and the capabilities of others involved in the support of the Customer.
* Actively seek to identify areas of improvement for the delivery of the service to the customer
Your experience will include:
Essential Knowledge and Experience
* Previous experience in a Supervisor or Team Lead role
* ITIL Foundation qualification (preferably v3)
* Previous experience of working in a busy service desk environment
* Experience of working with and understanding statistical reporting to drive improvements and performance.
* Experience of people management, staff development, objective setting and performance reviews
* Experience of handling customer escalations and high priority calls
* 3 - 5 years IT service experience
Desired Knowledge and Experience
* A relevant technical qualification.
* Previous experience of using IT Service Management Toolset
* Development and delivery of performance reporting
The successful candidates will be required to work patterns associated with customer contracts.
Security Clearance / CRB Clearance will be required for the successful candidate(s)
All candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in the UK. Documentary proof will be requested at interview
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us