|Job Ref:||204676046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
Technical Solutions Architect |
Founded in 2008, BookingBug is the industry`s most advanced, most powerful and most versatile appointment and event booking platform. Our award-winning technology powers the real-time management of appointments made via online, mobile, in-store or call centre for enterprise clients in retail, financial services, the public sector and beyond.
Position: Technical Solutions Architect
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
About the role:
The BookingBug platform is built on the AWS cloud platform, and is constantly in a state of expansion. They employ various frameworks, from front-end AngularJS interfaces to MVC frameworks and design patterns for the construction of their back-end APIs. New components are welcomed with open arms, and their team of innovative developers are just finishing a new micro-services architecture to enable even more flexible integration options and rapid prototyping.
It`s an exciting time to join BookingBug. They`re scaling up their Enterprise Sales organisation, and looking for some great people to join them. The Technical Solutions Architect will be responsible for providing technical guidance and consulting to clients (often non-technical), helping the team understand key technology trade-offs and make informed decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the technical design, development, and deployment of their integrated scheduling solutions, bridging the gap between customer facing engineering engagements and product development
- Working closely with clients, project managers, and development teams to create technology-powered solutions to business challenges
- Participating in all stages of software delivery life-cycle, from technical discovery through to delivery and deployment
- Undertaking problem analysis, solution architecture, technical design and implementation; delivering effective presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Carrying out technical discovery and feasibility analysis
- Understanding the relationship between technical features and business benefits, and influencing their product roadmap utilising your commercial understanding
You`re a talented Solutions Architect / Technical Consultant or equivalent, looking for your next career step. You love working with a diverse, committed, and brilliant team and you`re very good at engaging with and extracting needs from even the more difficult clients. You can quickly translate what they say into the language of the system you are responsible for, and make qualified, reasonable, well thought out proposals for how to move forward.
Your skills and experience include:
- Effective interaction across technical and business resources from the developer level through to management
- Knowledge of front and back-end architecture, as well as technical design and implementation of enterprise business solutions
- An ability to confidently articulate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience, with a business value perspective
- Understanding of multiple web technologies and languages
- Adept at technical writing and documentation
- A passion for quality and delivering great user experiences
- Ideally, experience with enterprise scale SaaS systems (MS Dynamics, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.)
You may have experience of the following: Technical Solutions Architect, Software Architecture, SaaS, Software as a Service, Oracle, MS Dynamics, Salesforce, Web Technologies, Front-end, Back-end, SDLC, Software Delivery Lifecycle, Technical Consultant, Software Architect, Technical Design, Software Development, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications