|Job Ref:||204676027||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Post Date:||14/10/2016 03:41|
As a global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), Altran offers its clients a new way to innovate by developing the products and services of tomorrow. Altran works alongside its clients on every link in the value chain of their project, from conception to industrialization. For over thirty years, the Group has provided its expertise to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Defence, Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, Railway, and Telecoms sectors, among others. In 2015, the Altran group generated revenues of €1.945bn. With a headcount of more than 27,000 employees, Altran has a presence in more than 20 countries.|
As a Business Analyst with Altran, you will be fundamental to our ability to deliver to our customers and clients. Our customer expectations are high, as such we are looking for adaptive driven people to deliver on time to required quality.
Due to the nature of the assignments undertaken by Altran you will work in an environment that promotes autonomy and initiative, requiring a flexible can-do attitude. Above all, you will have a desire to progress and deliver success for our customers. You will possess creative problem-solving skills in a team environment and comfortable with communicating clearly and efficiently throughout varying levels of both the customer and Altran businesses.
As a Business Analyst, you will provide business analysis skills and rigour, project oversight and supplier management to support business change. Within this high performance, high demand 24/7/365 environment, IT enabled business change has a critical role to play in delivering excellence.
• Be the catalyst to ensure that business changes are sufficiently well defined and implemented in order to to achieve the desired outcome/benefit
• Proactively work with key stakeholders and customers to clearly identify, capture and articulate business requirements in a consistent manner
• Manage the implementation of business changes in accordance with the Information Solutions strategy and governance
• Motivate, manage and influence the performance of suppliers, peers, partners and external stakeholders
• Actively seek opportunities to re-use existing solutions to satisfy new requirements
• Creation of testing strategies and co-ordination of user acceptance testing
• Provide excellent customer service by:
o Ensuring supplier performance targets are met and that current service levels are meeting the business needs
o Assisting with implementing corrective action plans and identify continuous improvement initiatives, assisting with the implementation thereof.
Skills and qualifications:
• Solid experience of the following skills:
o Business analysis
o Workshop facilitation
o Requirements elicitation, management and documentation
o Solution development lifecycle through business case, requirements planning, development, implementation and support
• Proven experience of working within an IT department that leverages strategic external suppliers in an outsourced environment
• A broad range of knowledge covering the following technologies and solutions would be advantageous:
Cloud, Mobile, Social, Analytics, Enterprise Applications (e.g. Sharepoint and SAP) COTS and bespoke solutions
• Experience of ITIL and project management methodologies e.g. Prince 2 & Agile
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to influence at all levels
• Self-confident and persuasive demonstrating responsibility and accountability
• Be able to adapt quickly to the changing demands of the role
• Good commercial awareness
• The ability and confidence to deliver meaningful and memorable presentations that engage the target audience.
This exciting opportunity offers career enhancement within a company that is at the forefront of the engineering industry.
Due to the nature of the project, the successful candidate must hold current UK SC Clearance.
In addition to the culture and career development opportunities at Altran, we offer a matched pension scheme, healthcare and generous holiday allowance.
Due to the large numbers of applications, it is not possible to respond to every application. If you have not heard from us within 28 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion